- Job Posting Options
- Equality and Diversity
- UK and Overseas Workers
- News and Events
- Advertise on our homepage
- Other recruitment services
- Why recruit a graduate?
Mercury Direct is a Sevenoaks based Tour Operator that offers holidays to a selection of destinations including Europe and the Indian Ocean. They ...
Caroline Dodge is the Team Leader for the Information Resilience and Transparency team at Kent County Council. She came to GradsKent looking to ...
Equality and Diversity
GradsKent is committed to fighting inequality and promoting equality by valuing diversity and combating unfair treatment in everything we do. Equality of opportunity and freedom from discrimination are fundamental rights for all.
Our Aims and Values
The principles of fairness, understanding and respect for others are central to what we do. In working with our customers and staff we hope to embed our key principles of fairness, understanding and respect.
GradsKent aims to:
• Provide equality of opportunity for all and eliminate discrimination
• Create effective partnerships with all sections of the community
• Provide an environment free from discrimination, where diversity and difference are valued
• Ensure the principles of diversity and equality are embedded into everything we do
We are committed to ensuring that our customers and staff are treated with dignity and respect and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of:
• Gender Reassignment
• Marriage and Civil Partnership
• Pregnancy and Maternity
• Religion and Belief
• Sexual Orientation
We will monitor, review and evaluate the effectiveness of our service to all our customers, and we welcome any feedback that can help improve the service. Click here to contact us by email.
GradsKent is committed to Kent County Council's Equality Strategy. Watch 'Together...Making the Difference' video to get an overview of what equality and diversity means to Kent County Council: